Tlogo Wening Agro Educational Park Development
The location of Tlogo Wening Agro Educational Park (Tlogo Wening Agro Edu Park) is in Delik Village, Tuntang Sub-district, Semarang Regency and is an integrated tourism area development through the integration of Tlogo, Bawen, and Rawa Pening area. This place is also developed in the creative economic sector as tourism site. Located at an altitude of 430-675 meters above sea level, Tlogo Wening Agro Edu Park has an iconic Rawa Pening Lake which is one of Central Java’s tourism landmarks. Rawa Pening becomes the main attraction because it is the biggest natural lake in Java Island with an area of 2,670 Ha. Besides of Rawa Pening, other attraction of Tlogo Wening Agro Edu Park is the panorama of Merbabu Mount, Telomoyo, and Ungaran. The number of visitors to the park over the past three years shows a significant increase of 37,282 visitors per year, consisting of 36,850 domestic tourists and 532 foreign tourists. This number of visitors increased four times more than in previous years.
Fisheries Industry Center Project
- The basic reason why the project is offered Adding public facilities to boost the capture fisheries industry.
- How big is the impact of the investment on the community and regional economy Establishing Pati Regency as a trade center for capture fisheries products.
- How big is the investment impact for investors Providing opportunities for stakeholders to take part in the development of Pati Regency.
Revitalization of Taru Jurug Zoo in Surakarta City
Taru Jurug Zoo is a conservation organization as a place of entertainment that is appropriate, healthy, educational and affordable for various groups and can reduce tensions that have an impact on conflicts everywhere.
Investing in Taru Jurug Zoo has good prospects with the following considerations:
- Has been operating for 44 years
- Cooperation System: profit sharing / BOT / KSO (operational cooperation) according to agreement
- The investment value is Rp. 76 Billion (USD 5.1 Million)
- Minimum duration of cooperation is 30 years (can be extended)
- Break event point (BEP): 5 years
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR): 16.09%
- Nett Present Velue (NPV): Rp. 84,465,606,088.35
- Complete legality
- 10% tax incentive
- Continuous business continuity
- Conservation, Education, Recreation
Construction of Minihidro Banjaran and Logawa Power Plants, Banyumas Regency
Utilizing the potential of hydroepower energy in order to meet the needs of affordable and renewable energy for Karangtengah Village and its surroundings is expected to accelerate regional economic development in order to support national economic development.
Banjaran and Logawa rivers flow along the nature conservation area at the foot of Mount Slamet. Large water discharges have the potential to provide great electrical energy as well. In the dry season, Logawa river discharge is only reduced by 10% so that turbines can operate in the dry season.